My daughter was inspired to start this company as a way to share the recipes our family has always enjoyed. Our Radicchio Marmalade was one of the first things she knew she wanted others to be able to put on their tables.
In Northern Italy, Radicchio Marmalade is something that is extremely hard to find in markets. It’s usually made at home and I’m sure every family has their own favorite recipe.
One of my favorite ways to eat it is with goat cheese on crackers or crusty bread, so I decided to create a beautiful terrine for my Italian group. My friends all love AnnaMaria’s so I knew this recipe would be perfect for our monthly meeting.
16 oz. of fresh goat cheese
16 oz. of cream cheese
1 jar AnnaMaria’s Radicchio Marmalade
- Oil an oblong (5×9) pan and line it with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, blend the goat cheese and cream cheese until it forms a smooth cream.
- Spread half of the cream evenly at the bottom of the mold using a wet spatula.
- Refrigerate until the surface feels firm (about 20 min).
- Spread a 3/4 of a jar of AnnaMaria’s Radicchio Marmalade on top of the firm cream followed by the remaining half of the cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Once firm, unmold your terrine by flipping it over onto a platter, and remove the parchment paper.
- Decorate the top with the rest of the jar of marmalade. And serve it as a spread with crostini or crackers.